Hedge Fund Cybersecurity Preparedness Seminar NYC: June 19, 2014
Do you feel confident about your firm’s approach to cybersecurity in the wake of the SEC’s recent exam initiative? Are you responsible for overseeing your firm’s security protocols?
Join Eze Castle Integration and eSentire in New York on Thursday, June 19 as both firms discuss the SEC cybersecurity exam questions and provide practical advice around how hedge funds and investment firms can prepare.
Our speakers will focus on:
- A review of the SEC cybersecurity exam questions & first steps for tackling the questionnaire
- Administrative and technical must-haves for security preparedness
- Internal departments and third-party vendors to involve in the process
- Practical steps for creating and maintaining your firm’s ongoing cybersecurity program
- Eldon Sprickerhoff, Chief Security Strategist, eSentire
- Mark Adams, Vice President, eSentire
- Steve Schoener, Vice President of Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Lisa Smith, BCP/Data Privacy Manager, Eze Castle Integration
- John Budzyna, Managing Director, KPMG
This event has passed. For a list of upcoming events, visit our website.